The history of the Gaudenzi oil mill began in 1950, when grandfather Vittorio took over an ancient oil mill, which he completely renovated three years later, making it modern and high-tech for those years.
In 1994 Francesco and Rossana took over the management of the company, making it even more modern and efficient. All the machinery was completely renovated and in 2003 the current headquarters of the mill was built and also designed for hospitality, teaching and direct sales.
Now the mill is equipped with high-tech machines that allow the olives to be processed in an ideal way, always considering variables such as the varieties of olives, their degree of ripeness and more.
The goal is to achieve the maximum quality level obtainable in every single situation. This is possible by combining professionalism with the performance and versatility of the machines. The result is in the oils with a bright green color and a high level of aromatic complexity.
Now it’s up to Stefano and Andrea, “infected” since childhood by the passion of Francesco and Rossana, to get on top of the company and continue this marvellous story!
Frazione Pigge voc. Camporeale 06039 – Trevi (PG)
Tel. +39 0742 781107