The history of the Clerici Farm, in Umbria, is intertwined with that of its founders, Mario and Aldino, father and son. Both passionate about their land, they have built up flourishing activities over the years: from agriculture and various crops, mainly between vineyards and olive groves, to breeding and trade of own products.
In 1945 Aldino, returning from the Russian campaign, without his father Mario, expands the boundaries of his own
farm with the land of his wife Alinda. Together with his mother Laura and the peasants of the mansion they will cultivate with passion and effort, expanding the existing activities with the oil trade by purchasing a oil mill in 1948.
The work of the Clerici Farm continues with the passing of the seasons and the succession of historical events until 1986. The year when Gianni, the son-in-law of Aldino, joins the farm and immediately becomes passionate about his father-in-law’s activity. Today Gianni, together with his family, takes care of the cereal fields, the olive groves, the vineyards, andt the oil mill. He himself follows the production of extra virgin olive oil with great attention, which is then packaged and sold throughout Italy and Europe, aiming to always achieve the highest quality standards.
Since 1998, a farmhouse has been added to the other activities of the farm where guests can rent beautiful apartments and rooms.
Via della Collina 18, Saragano – 06035 Gualdo Cattaneo (PG)
Tel. +39 0742 98728
Cell. +39 330 646162